Friday, October 07, 2005

Simple...I think not


Have you ever thought about the Lord's prayer and the depth it has? It's strange, people get used to hearing it and saying it and never think about the awe that should be struck by "...your Kingdom come..." If we think about the Kingdom Christ talks about in the Gospel narratives, we ponder something slightly nebulous.

I was just reading it the other day and it hit me how broad the range of "the kingdom" is.

Especially fun for me today was the girl I work with in my cubicle inquisitively saying, "You go to church?" Ha. I love it! I'm abnormal. you need to take a look at my super sweet nephew Isaac. I'm stoked about seeing my family (especially this little dude) next weekend.

Later...

1 comment:

L said...

Thanks for the post! That's a cute nephew you've got there. I need to post a pic of mine.

Isn't it crazy how many profound things in the Bible are often overlooked? After hearing things over and over, it's easy to get stuck in a pit of familiarity.