Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oh ya...Jumping out of planes!

Hopefully the weather will hold off on thursday and friday, and I can do a little AFF training. Should be a good time.

Started reading a good book by Thomas Cahill entitled How the Irish Saved Civilization. I'm only in the first chapter, but what's interesting is how he attempts to write a whole book about the inbetween from war to war or era to era. He recognizes that there exist large chasms of space about which seemingly noone writes or records for the history. My question is, what would be said about you were someone to look back and say "But how did they actually live inbetween these monumental events?"

I'm about to go run 6 miles in some 90 degree Florida heat. Oh I love it! There are as many reasons to run as there are days in a year.

Good on ya Mates!

No comments: