Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Call of the Forest





First off, studying is so stinking boring. Hence the amount of posts today as I weary of stiffness, earthquakes and structural dynamics.

Now is the time to get outside and enjoy the outdoors. Brave the rain and the cold to see beauty like this... These are some pictures from a trip to Red River Gorge last october. Need to get out and do it again.

I better enjoy this feeling good about colder weather thing. It's going to be beach and sunshine pictures the whole winter.

5 comments:

L said...

Ok, this may be random, but I saw a picture of the same guys playing their instruments on a friend of my good friend's site. Do you happen to go to Asbury? I have a friend that just graduated from there.

Sam said...

I did go to Asbury, and one of my friends is Joshua Loewen, hailing from Omaha, Nebraska who you probably know. I've got a link to his site up here under "Shuatastic."

Rockin' it at Asbury

L said...

Small world. The name sounds really familiar to me. Obviously my friend knows him. I think he went to my church. Do you happen to know Sarah from Omaha? She's my friend that went there. I was in a wedding there, at the chapel, but that was 11 years ago, believe it or not. I remember how beautiful it is there, though.

Sam said...

I do know 'a' Sarah from Omaha. I'm not sure of which one you speak, but the one I know is Sarah Seaton. I hope I haven't somehow revealed an identity wrongly. If so, I apologize.

L said...

Yes, that's her! She just got a job back in Lexington, so she's leaving us Omaha-ites again. Funny that you know her. I love making 'connections'.