Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Dissonance


I have been meaning to post about some challenges I've encountered in the past year dealing with things that should be part of a normal Christian mindset (Love, hope, preserving the natural world, encouraging freedom and justice, wholeness and hope, etc.) In addition to that, had hoped to make some points about what flowed out of those things. People who eat better, drive better, exercise and think critically and with a keen mind. I still hope to do that, but Zach beat me to it. You should check his post on eschatology and diverging views.

3 comments:

Z said...

Wow! I am on your blog! And you put that sweet picture of me on too!! You rock. Thanks,
Zach

Sam said...

Ya, that picture might just be the greatest photographic composition in human history......maybe.

Anonymous said...

a famous asbury dude, one E. Stan Jones, waxed on about this more pages than he needed to. Well put.
kyle (sam's bro)
The Unshakeable Kingdom and the Unchanging Person