Friday, November 25, 2005

Standing on Shoulders


Some days just can't be fathomed. Some days are seemingly normal until you stop to think. Today was such a day. Four generations of family, Numerous grandparents, great aunts and uncles, parents, children, cousins, my theology professor uncle telling me to get a Ph.D., brother, nephew, etc.

While we get to hold on to our individuality, we still must examine where we come from to know who we are. What a heritage of sweet people (even with our shortcomings).
The obvious parallel that can be seen here is the heritage of faith that is possessed by a believer. That is why tradition is respected and examined, not passed idly by as out of date and worthless. It defines.

Enjoy the UF thrashing of FSU tomorrow (I hope).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you ever gonna update? I cannot be more than 10 feet away from my computer all week and I miss our time together, so please get on it!! see you on friday for burritos, i will be done by then, you better be there

Josh Kleinfeld said...

Yeah, update.

I want to see pictures of some bridges or something.