Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Season for Celebration...almost



A quick disclaimer: this will be one of the few posts where I write largely about myself. If you don't like it, read someone else's blog.

Why is it a season for celebration you ask? I mean honestly, the leaves are falling off the trees and the sky is grey. Celebrate What? I'll tell you what my little poop stain: the completion of my masters report. That's right. You better believe it. Just today, I got the ok from my advisor to bind it up and give it to the members of my examination committee. Thus, December 1st will mark the day where I only must complete a final examination in my dynamics of structures class to be finished.

You know, I obviously couldn't see it, but if someone had seen me high-stepping and running down the third floor hall of the engineering building, they likely would have laughed...a lot.

Now to the true cause for celebration: had it not been for a great deal of providence, I would not have been able to complete this task. The project I had been working on was not close enough to completion, and I got to adapt a project I had completed at work this summer and fall. Praise Him!

Later on,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! You're almost done!

Josh Kleinfeld said...

hoorah for Sam!

You're a good man, dude.