Thursday, April 27, 2006

Testing the Limits of the human heart and then? Sabbath


In a couple of days I'll have completed 7 years of schooling, well over 200 hours of credit, attaining 3 degrees along the way and the first of a couple professional certifications. I've had to dig deep many a night and battle off sleep, push beyond my given limitations to achieve difficult things. However, I'm looking forward to a normal schedule (if only for a while), and some good solid marathon training with plenty of sleep. ahhhh

While most people think I'm crazy and driven, I simply think total surrender is the only way to live a good life.

There's some inherent ambivalence in that statement when it comes to our lives. Of course, times where we make mistakes or settle. But we press on.

I can't understand or explain many things in this life. But at some point I believe there will be a respite from the storm, a sleep for the weary, and peace for the chaos. That's what we're all searching for right? How do you get there?

No comments: